Monday, March 15, 2010

Lip Product No-Buy!

Hey guys! I've decided to go on a lip product no-buy. How long will it last? I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that I have WAY too many lipsticks and lipglosses that I barely ever get to wear. Most of the time when I go out, I'm with my boyfriend, and he doesn't need to end up with colored, sparkly lips...lol. (Yes, we are the disgusting PDA type.) So I end up just wearing a non-sticky, sheer gloss or lip balm 98% of the time. So as of today, I'm not purchasing any more lip products! In fact, I've also been thinking about thinning out my collection. I want to start posting some blog sales so that my unused or barely used lipsticks can find good homes. Interested? Stay tuned... =)

Talk to you all again soon. <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. how is it going? why did you stop maiking video's? or did you just got a new chanel?

    ReplyDelete