Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where Have I Been???

Hey Guys! It's been so, so long since I've talked to any of you, and I miss you all. As happens to most of us at some point, life just gets in the way. As some of you that watched me on YouTube for a long time know, after I moved down here to Florida, my videos started coming at less frequent intervals, until they pretty much died out all together. It started to get tougher for me to find time to make my videos. Between my new environment, growing pains, job stress, and personal relationships, something had to give.

I also have had to cut down on my makeup purchases. Everything is more expensive here, and quite honestly, I already have SO MUCH makeup. More than I will use in my lifetime. I'm not saying I haven't been buying any makeup, but it's a lot less than it used to be. I still would like to sell off some of my collection, and the thought of a blog sale is starting to cross my mind again.

I really want to start making YouTube videos again in the future. While on my hiatus, YouTube finally made me a Partner! It took them so long to accept my application, that I had forgotten I even applied. But anyway, like I was saying, I do want to start making videos again, although it may take me a while to get back up to speed. For now I've decided to start back up slowly and try to start making more blog posts, as well as putting up slide show videos on YouTube to compliment certain blog posts (like if I post pics here from a haul). I may also make some updated collection videos soon. People are still begging me for an updated nail polish collection video...and that is definitely the part of my collection that has grown the most!

Consider this post as Part One of my inevitable comeback. Talk to you all again soon. =)

3 comments:

  1. i am so effing glad you're back!! congrats on making partners! if you want a banner designed let me know since i've designed 3 for friends who made partnership as well. YAYYYYY <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you come back..I know how it is to stay away from things,when the problems in our lives seem like they never have an end;)Good luck with all the projects in your life,and glad i see you again!

    ReplyDelete