Sunday, October 31, 2010

NOTD: If You've Got It, Haunt It

Hey guys! As you might know, I'm pretty obsessed with nail polish. I have hundreds of colors in my collection, and I paint my nails at least twice a week. I thought I would start sharing the colors I use and my thoughts on them as well, so you can get a better idea of if a specific shade would be right for you.

For my first NOTD (Nail of the Day), I'm wearing Sephora by OPI in "If You've Got It, Haunt It". This polish retails from Sephora for $9.00, and was part of their 2010 Halloween collection. The polish has a black base and is loaded with mostly silver glitter, but also has green, red, and blue glitter mixed in. I wouldn't call the glitter chunky, like the Sephora website says. It's more of a mid-sized glitter, but it does feel lumpy when you run your finger over it. I only needed to apply 2 coats to achieve the look you see in the picture. It applied evenly and dries very quickly. The consistency of the polish is quite thick (probably due to the immense glitter content), but I didn't find it to be too difficult to work with.

If anyone is curious, I always use the Sephora by OPI base coat and the OPI RapiDry top coat.









I hope you liked my first NOTD, and I hope everyone had a fun and happy Halloween! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment