Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nail Polish Haul!


Hey guys! I got a nail polish haul in the mail yesterday, and wanted to share what I picked up. Most of the ones I got are from brand new collections, so you should hopefully be able to find these at a store near you. I buy a lot of my nail polishes from a site called Trans Design Inc..This is more of a beauty supply site, but they have decent prices on good brands of nail polish. Plus, they always get the new collections fairly early.

I got two of the polishes from the China Glaze 'Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice holiday 2010 collection: Frosty, which is a white shimmery color that really looks like frost...and Jolly Holly, which is a shimmery forest green color. Each one of these cost $2.99.









The rest of the polishes I got in this haul were from Essie. My Essie collection is relatively small right now, but I'm really liking this brand. Whenever I can, I purchase the mini sizes since I will never get through an entire full-sized bottle of any color. Five out of six of the Essie colors I picked up are from the Winter 2010 collection. And four of those were available in a Mega Mini Color Cube for $17.00. The colors in the cube were: Hot Coco, Going Incognito, Silken Cord, and Masquerade Belle.



The other shade I picked out from the Winter collection was Smokin' Hot, which reminds me of a darker version of OPI's Metro Chic. It is actually what I am wearing in these pictures...not that you can see it very well, but still.  =)




I also purchased one additional Essie nail polish called Steel-ing the Scene. I had been eyeing this one for quite some time. It's a gorgeous shimmery very light gold color. The full-sized Essie polishes retail for $8.00 each.




 I did some swatches of all of the colors so you can see what they look like. Each swatch is the result of two coats of nail polish. I did not use base or top coats for the swatches.





I hope you enjoyed my nail polish haul and I also hope that the swatches and pictures were helpful. Take care and I'll talk to you all again soon.   =)


No comments:

Post a Comment