Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NOTD: Looks Like Rain, Dear

Hey guys! I'm back with another Nail of the Day. I decided to try out one of the Sephora by OPI Holiday Collection colors. This is another super-glittery shade, which I love and hate at the same time. I absolutely adore the way it looks when it's on my nails...it's the removing it that I hate. Removing glitter polishes can be a real chore. But that's not going to stop me from wearing these beautiful colors.

It Looks Like Rain, Dear is a pale gold color with fine gold metallic glitter and larger iridescent glitter. I applied 2 coats to achieve this look. This one probably wouldn't work so well as a top coat over another color, because it is fairly opaque with just one coat. Just like with my previous NOTD, this polish does feel a bit lumpy if you run your finger over it, but there isn't any glitter sticking out that could get caught on things. I've had some polishes do that...how annoying! Anyway, this polish retails for $9.00 at Sephora stores and is limited edition for the holidays.



WITHOUT FLASH



WITH FLASH


I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving (to those of you who celebrate it)! Can't believe it's the last day of November already. This year sure did fly by. Talk to you all again soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment