Friday, March 5, 2010

February Favorites

The month of February was short and went fast, but there were a lot of great new products released this month. The biggest release was the MAC Spring Colour Forecast Collection(s). If you saw my haul video, you know I purchased a bunch things from the collection. I haven't used all of the products yet, but there were a few stand-out products from the ones I have used so far. With that being said, I'll start off with those products!

MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach

I purchased all four of the Blush Ombres from the Spring Colour Forecast Collection, and this is definitely my favorite. This blush goes from a peach color and gradually goes to a pink color. Both colors together make the most gorgeous peachy-pink. It's literally three blush colors in one. The texture is great and it blends easily, coverage can be made light and is buildable if desired. There is a subtle shimmer to this as well. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to pick this up, since it sold out super fast.







MAC Lipstick in Bubblegum

My next favorite product for February is MAC's lipstick in Bubblegum. This was another one that was quick to sell out, and for good reason. This is a Glaze finish lipstick, which means that it is a more sheer color...but this one still has a decent amount of pigmentation. MAC refers to this color as a light lavender pink, which is accurate. It also has a tiny bit of gold sparkle to it if you look very closely.




MAC Tinted Lipglass in Electric Fuchsia

Next is a lipglass from the collection that I like pairing with Bubblegum lipstick, and that would be Electric Fuchsia. This is a bright pinky-violet color with blue sparkle. Absolutely stunning, and good pigmentation.




Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden

My next favorite product for February is the latest addition to the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion family. This one is in Eden, which is a matte beige-nude color. It has the same great no-creasing power as its sister UDPP's, and I love it.




MAC Paint Pots

I've had a couple of MAC Paint Pots for over a year now that I used a few times, but didn't until this month really start using them a lot. Now I am in love with them! This month I made 3 new additions to my Paint Pot collection, and two of my favorites are Girl Friendly and Groundwork. I've been using one as an eyeshadow base every day!






OPI Nail Lacquer in Grenada 'N Bare It

Last but not least is a nail polish that I loved wearing in February. This one was a favorite for my toenails. It's OPI's Grenada 'N Bare It. I believe this one has been discontinued for a while, but if you can get it, I recommend it. It looks awesome, whether you decide to use it on your toenails or fingernails. Such a beautiful and bright fuchsia pink color in a creme finish. The picture doesn't do it justice.




I hope you enjoyed my favorites for February! If you have any questions or comments, just add a comment to this post. Talk to you all again soon! <3 <3 <3

3 comments: