Friday, March 5, 2010

Let's Get This Thing Started!

Hey Guys!

So I'm finally making my first blog post...it's about time! I know I haven't been doing too many videos lately, and I miss it. But for now it may be easier for me to start doing more blog posts instead. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I won't do any more videos, because I sure will. But for times when I just can't sit down and make a video, I will try to post stuff to this blog for all of you. =)

My first post of substance is going to be my February Favorites, which I hope to post later on today.

There are quite a few videos I need to get to soon as well. One would be that catch-up MAC haul I have...which gets bigger each week. I have items from Love Lace (wow, is that old news, or what?), All Ages All Races All Sexes, MAC in Lillyland, Pop Colour, Riveting, Viva Glam, and Too Fabulous. I also need to do my huge nail polish haul (which also grows every week, it seems)...which was highly requested after my last video. And yet another highly requested video is my updated makeup collection/storage. Those are the top videos on my list.


In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy my blog! Talk to you all again soon!! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment